Random Walk (My First Glimpse Of Abuja)

Abuja is a fascinating place. The thought of visiting was so fascinating for me. I had heard so much about Abuja. The thought of going there was overwhelming. Then, one day, I finally got the chance and reason to go visit. The journey was so thrilling. But hey, the camera I had wasn't so thrilling. I had just a mobile phone (Sagem MyX5-2) which was coincidentally, my first feature phone at the time. 

The city cab services, I found to be comfortable, affordable, good value for money and better, compared to the same service in other cities and states in Nigeria.

There wasn't hold up or traffic jam in the city. Thank goodness, because I disliked traffic jam so much. So at my first visit, I fell in love with the landscape and scenery :-)
































...always in love with...the open road ...where I get lost ...and coincidentally, where I also find myself again.....metaphorically ..  #TheOpenRoad