Your Dreams Can Take You There, Even Before You Get There.

In around the year 2004 or there about, I had this dream that I saw myself at a university. Even then I had not applied nor enrolled at the university. 

In this dream, I found myself at this university, enrolled and accepted. Then there was this storey building in the university building. I had gotten up there to check for something,when somebody called my name. It was a familiar female voice. Someone I had known a long time ago. I turned around and found this lady, my ex colleague and classmate back in our secondary (high) school days. I turned around to find who was calling me. It was (name withheld)  she was a good friend back from our high school days. Someone I had not seen nor had contact with in a long time. 

Fast forward to early 2009, ..  How the dream played out in real life. Nearly about five years later after that dream. In 2009 after I applied for and enrolled at the university, and had been given admission after passing the entrance exam, the exact scenario from the dream played out.  Just the same way I had seen in the dream (vision). 

On this fateful day, I had gone to inquire about the resumption date in the university, after I had been given admission. Because school was yet to resume after the long holiday. I checked in at the secretary to the HOD's office, of my department. And then having been given the necessary information, I took a look around the notices at the office building once again. Just outside by the office balcony or veranda, on the first floor upstairs.

Someone called my name and behold it was ...(name withheld) , my school friend and ex colleague back in high school days. She was downstairs and had seen me or thought she saw somebody that looked like me and then called out to me.

She called my name a couple of times, as I wondered and looked around for who the strange person might be. Calling my name. I had no information that any of my friends could still be in that school. The few friends I had in that school, had all graduated way back and left the school long time ago.

Alas! I looked down and found the person calling my name from downstairs. I was at the balcony upstairs, while she was downstairs. She had seen me but I had not seen her until she called out to me and mentioned my name.


Just about the spot I had foreseen the meeting in the dream,( about 2nd or 3rd floor), and the scene where it actually happened (2nd floor),  in real life.

She came up to me and we exchanged pleasantries and greetings.   ..and that was how a night dream I had about five years ago, played itself out in exactly the same way and same circumstances and same people in real life...hence the best representation of this particular dream unfold in real life.