Deep Within Me

Sometimes I look deeply within me and
I wonder what this life is all about Sometimes I feel lonely Even when I am in the midst of a crowd 

Sometimes I look up to heaven for support But heaven seems too far away Sometimes I look down to hell But hell seems rather too close for my liking 

Sometimes I feel confused Even when I am conscious of what I am doing Sometimes I feel lost Even when I know my way around 

Sometimes I feel hopeless Even when I have a shower of opportunities around me Sometimes I feel un-lucky Even when luck has its tentacles hanging on me 

Sometimes I feel idle Even when there is so much more to do Sometimes I feel nobody is ready to help me Even when my relatives are well-off 

Really I look deeply and I can see My life bubbling with vitality and elegance Oh what a life I see As I look deeply within me