Dreams, dreams dreams

Dreams, dreams, dreams. They keep coming like an eye into the my future. Whatever they truly mean and whatever they really represent, only time will tell. How this might play out this time too, only time will tell.

Will it be exactly as it was seen or will it the opposite? Will it ever happen? Who knows but only time will tell.


Just as I thought I was done with school and classroom education, here I am in this dream seeing myself in another higher institution on a foreign land. I was making inquiries and admiring the university and was quite joyful at the surrounding environment and premises around the school. I walked around with somebody showing me around and the beauty there was to it. There were no familiar faces though. 


But there were lots of friendly faces of students and professors. And then I had gone close to this building in the school to where looked like the students center of the school. I went there to get some past question papers and materials of the school. I requested that the center make copies for me to take with me.

  Then as I walked back to the building, filled with many students, mostly foreign students and all sorts of them. They were all taking part in the classroom frenzy and talking happily like is usually seen in tertiary institutions. Carefree as they are, before the lecturer or professor would make his way to the hall and interrupt their lively discussions. They were all happy and free or seem to be happy and free.


That was how far I could recollect with that dream, because I did not feel the urge to write it down immediately, until after some couple of days had come between.


Looking forward to how and where this puzzle would play out in real life. ;-)