Ever Met Someone That Speaks Your Language?

Digital Diary, Random Walk, Landscape, Street_Photography, Photo blog, Memories, Culture and Travel.The Africa The Media Never Shows You. Souvenir from Nigeria.



Have you ever met someone who is not from your tribe or state or  country, but yet could speak your language? 

what is your first reaction when you come across someone like this?

For me, it was love and acceptance at first sight.

I met this young lady in my country, she is not from my tribe or state, but yet she could speak my local language quite well. I was really impressed by it.

The bottom line is, when someone who is not from your area, tribe or country, speaks your language or at least makes effort to learn your  language, it brings people together and promotes tolerance and acceptance.
 

Comments