Random Walk(Feeling Supernatural)

...always in love with...the open road ...where I get lost ...and coincidentally, where I also find myself again.....metaphorically .. #TheOpenRoad

So I got to this lady selling bread loaf, blueband margarine and other confectionaries.
As soon as I asked the price and pointed at the big loaf I wanted. Suddenly, she had a rush of customers. As she was just about attending to me, another hasty customer would come, parked wrongly on the road.. She pleads with me to please allow her serve my turns to other customers.
Before we knew it, they kept troping in non stop and she was battling to keep up with customers orders.

When she had a little space, she said to me. ..bros, thank you ooh. You brought so much customers for me today. You have a special kind of anointing with your presence.
Wow.. I just looked at her and smiled. I couldn't say I wasn't religious. LOL. this isn't the first time I get such compliment ..from a stranger..

 I hope she sold more than she could ever believed was possible, on that fateful day. Because she was so happy.. Finally, I had to tell her it was getting dark and I gotta go. . ..after collecting my items I bought too. 

Comments