Your Dream Can Take You There, Even Before You Get There


In the year 2004 or there about, I had this dream at night, that I saw myself at a University. Even as at then I had not applied nor enrolled at the University. 

In this dream, I found myself at this university, admitted and accepted. There was this storey building in the university. I had gotten up there to check for something, when somebody called my name. I turned around to find who was calling me. It was (name withheld).It was a familiar female voice. Someone I had known a long time ago. I found this lady, my former classmate back in secondary (high) school days.  She was a good friend back in high school days. Someone I had not seen nor heard from, in a long time. 



Fast forward to early 2009, ..  How the dream played out in real life. 
Nearly about five years later after that dream. I had applied for Universities Matriculation Examinations and had been given admission into the same University I saw in my dreams, without stress, after passing the entrance exam, the exact scenario from my dream played out.  Just exactly the same way I had seen it in the dream (vision). 

On this fateful day, I had gone to inquire about the resumption date of the University, after I had been given admission. Because school was yet to resume due to the long holidays. I checked in at the secretary to the HOD's office, of my department. Then having been given the necessary information, I took a look around the notice board at the office building once again. Just outside by the office veranda, on the first floor upstairs.

Someone called my name and behold it was ...(name withheld) , my school friend back in high school days. She was downstairs and had seen me or thought she saw somebody that looked like me and then called out to me.

Alas! I looked down and found the person calling my name from downstairs. I was at the veranda upstairs, while she was downstairs. She had seen me but I had not seen her until she called out to me and mentioned my name.

She called my name a couple of times, as I wondered and looked around for who the strange person might be, calling my name. I had no information that any of my friends could still be in that University. The few friends I had in that school I knew of, had all graduated way back and left the school long time ago.





Just about the same spot I had foreseen the meeting in the dream,( about 2nd or 3rd floor), and the scene where it actually happened (2nd floor),  in real life.

She came up to me and we were both surprised and happy. We exchanged greetings and talked alot about a lot of things.   ..and that was how a night dream I had about five years ago, played itself out in exactly the same way and same circumstances and same person in real life...hence the best representation of this particular dream unfolded in real life.


Have you had any dream that came true just the same way you had dreamed it? Does it make you happy or scared? Does it give you a feeling you might have some super natural powers of some kind?

(Edited and Re-published in 2020)

Comments